Monday 12 August 2013

7 July 2013 (Day 219) – Shuffle Session 4, Tracks 134 – 159

Finally, I start to feel as though I’m turning the corner.  It’s now taking longer until I hit the wall, meaning I can stay at work until my normal departure time.  This makes “M” extremely happy as she was starting to feeling like an abandoned wife on the Melbourne evening rush hour.

It’s been a busy day with a few meetings and such and so the shuffle doesn’t last long.  Why didn’t I think of this as the idea for the blog?  It sure beats having to think about things to write about.
134.        Here Comes The Sun/The Inner Light – The Beatles (from Love)
135.        Middlemass – The Fall (The Complete Peel Sessions)
136.        (I’m A) Lie Detector – Wild Billy Childish And The Buff Medways (Medway Wheelers)
137.        Bootleg – Creedence Clearwater Revival (Bayou County)
138.        Light Up And Leave Me Alone – Traffic (Gold)
139.        Banana Pudding (live) – Southern Culture On The Skids (Double Wide And Live)
140.        Fire And Water – Wilson Pickett (The Definitive Collection)
141.        Interlude With Ludes – Them Crooked Vultures (Them Crooked Vultures)
142.        Dynamite I Am Your Animal – Gong (Camenbert Electrique)
143.        Dark Shines (live) – MUSE (Hullabaloo Soundtrack)
144.        P-Street – Pigeonhead (The Full Sentence)
145.        Someone Else Is Steppin’ In – Buckwheat Zydeco (Waitin’ For My Ya Ya)
146.        Dust My Broom – Elmore James (Whose Muddy Shoes w John Brim)
147.        Convincing People – Throbbing Gristle (20 Jazz Funk Greats)
148.        She’s Out There Somewhere – Buddy Guy (Stone Crazy!)
149.        Orange Wedge – The Chemical Brothers (Surrender)
150.        Sugar Daddy – Fleetwood Mac (Fleetwood Mac)
151.        The Lost Art Of Keeping A Secret (live) – Queens Of The Stone Age (Rated R extended version)
152.        Hear My Train A Comin’ – Jimi Hendrix (Live At The Fillmore East)
153.        How Can A Poor Boy? – Van Morrison (Keep It Simple)
154.        Nobody’s Baby Now – Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds (Let Love In)
155.        I. C One Female – Black Box Recorder (England Made Me)
156.        I’ve Been Waiting – Matthew Sweet (Girlfriend)
157.        Creepy Jackalope Eye (live) – The Supersuckers (Live At The Magic Bag, Ferndale, Michigan)
158.        Six Million Dollar Version – King Tubby (Dub Like Dirt 1975-1977)
159.        Red House – Jimi Hendrix Experience (Are You Experienced)

No complaints with this lot, short on quantity but long on quality. 

To be continued……..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment